I’m a software developer, audiophile and computer gamer. I went out with the goal of buying the ultimate gaming system and office. How Did I Do?
The Monitor is ASUS ROG Swift PG43U 43″ Ultra High Definition 144Hz Screen. And the Gustard is the A20H.
Things I forgot to mention
- Sit Stand Desk
- Razer Death Adder Mouse
- Microsoft Keyboard
- Audio stand by Monoprice
- Gustard A20H DAC and Headphone Amp
- MassDrop Cavier Tube Hybrid
- Willsenton R8 Tube Amplifier and Pre-Amp with KT-88’s
- 2xKEF’s LS-50 META’s
- Blue Snowball Ice Microphone
- Sound Acoustic Foam
- And Orange Transition Color curtains found on Etsy.com
Other Gear List
ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43″ Ultra High Definition, HDR 144Hz Screen 1ms response time
- Logitech 4k WebCam
- 5900X Ryzen (Zen 3) AMD Processor (Liquid Cooled) in an MSI Macro Sized Motherboard with a CoolerMaster Case and an 1080-Ti EVGA GeForce, and 64GB Ram. Two Samsung SSD’s in RAID-0.
- Dell XPS 9570 Laptop for business
- Oculus Rift VR Headset with 3 Sensors
- Secret Lab Gaming Chair
- Planar Magnetic OPPO PM-1 Open Back Headphones
- Sennheiser closed back, wireless headphones TR-175
- Sennheiser 2XX’s (would upgrade)
Unknown Artist (Will Update When Available)
I’ve had Mechanical Keyboards, but have given up on them after too many problems. I also use this for my work, so they wear out and die fast. I may buy another, at another time.
Find Us on Social Network
Looking To Support NewsBoy Audio?
Check Out My Software and Web Development Business, Proper Programming or My Patreon for donations.
July 27th 2022 – Added External Links, and More