I’m a software developer, audiophile and computer gamer. I went out with the goal of buying the ultimate gaming system and office. How Did I Do?
The Monitor is ASUS ROG Swift PG43U 43″ Ultra High Definition 144Hz Screen. And the Gustard is the A20H.
Things I forgot to mention
- Sit Stand Desk
- Razer Death Adder Mouse
- Microsoft Keyboard
- Audio stand by Monoprice
- Gustard A20H DAC and Headphone Amp
- MassDrop Cavier Tube Hybrid
- Willsenton R8 Tube Amplifier and Pre-Amp with KT-88’s
- 2xKEF’s LS-50 META’s
- Blue Snowball Ice Microphone
- Sound Acoustic Foam
- And Orange Transition Color curtains found on Etsy.com
Other Gear List
ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43″ Ultra High Definition, HDR 144Hz Screen 1ms response time
- Logitech 4k WebCam
- 5900X Ryzen (Zen 3) AMD Processor (Liquid Cooled) in an MSI Macro Sized Motherboard with a CoolerMaster Case and an 1080-Ti EVGA GeForce, and 64GB Ram. Two Samsung SSD’s in RAID-0.
- Dell XPS 9570 Laptop for business
- Oculus Rift VR Headset with 3 Sensors
- Secret Lab Gaming Chair
- Planar Magnetic OPPO PM-1 Open Back Headphones
- Sennheiser closed back, wireless headphones TR-175
- Sennheiser 2XX’s (would upgrade)
Unknown Artist (Will Update When Available)
I’ve had Mechanical Keyboards, but have given up on them after too many problems. I also use this for my work, so they wear out and die fast. I may buy another, at another time.