When buying or moving your vintage (and Pre-Owned) audio gear, its a good ideal to give them an inspection. I recommend inspect your gear annually as it ages. Failure to do so may result in other gear being damaged and a visual inspection can often catch problems before it makes things worse.
WARNING: DO NOT TOUCH THE INTERNAL ELECTRONICS AT ALL! THIS IS A VISUAL INSPECTION! KEEP ALL PETS AND CHILDREN AWAY! DANGER!
Perform all repairs and inspections at your own RISK. Consult a professional for repairs.
Here we got an Gustard A20H DAC and Pre-Amp that I've longed loved. We're giving it a visual inspection as I'm moving it from location to location. Its still relatively young, so I was not surprised to find it in amazing condition.
- Keep hands away from gear. Don't Touch!
- Keep all PETS and Children away. Close the door, and don't let them in.
- Replace Cover as soon as possible.
- Consider a grounding strap on each wrist, encase of accidental contact the electric short will not cross your heart.
- Wear shoes with rubber feat, no steal toes
- Sit in chair that is not metal, and that is not grounded.
- Use wooden Desk
General Inspection Rules
- Don't perform if it voids warranty.
- This is not 100% guarantee of failure, this just helps prevent failure.
Find Us on Social Network
Looking To Support NewsBoy Audio?
Refer to my software and web development business, Proper Programming or my patreon for donations.
July 27th 2022 – Added External Links, and More